Philip observed keenly,
And thought carefully
For what he was looking here,
Was something he knew was rare
And the more he looked’
The more he felt to look more.
The scenes kept changing
For he with other brothers and sisters,
Were in a campus mission
In the North Rift region
So he compared different a scenario
To see whether what he saw’
Whether surely fitted him.
The second day he thought
Taws nice to move further
For the observation was good
And whatever so he did,
Twas only he that knew.
So, on he moved.
Excuse me! Eeer, sorry for interruption
My name is Philip I bet
And a third year student I swear
Taking Civil Engineering for sure
And born again for real
And Heaven my destiny I say
And so, your name please.
My name is Sally indeed,
A first year student you see,
Taking Industrial Chemistry really
Up there in Chiromo Campus you see.
And Jesus Christ my lover I say
My shelter, my savior, my rock.
Tis pleasure meeting you Dada,
Thanks be to God but do I say
For twas in His plan you know
That we meet thus and such.
Tis good a decision you made
To love JC and serve Him alone
For your desires shall He grant.
So as the week grew older’
So the missioners they worked
And won souls really to Christ
And Philip and Sally actually
Sat adjacent in all sittings
Jumped for the Lord in a style daily
And real acquaintances they became
And the coordinator couldn’t help noticing’
That when it came to giving duties,
Some pairs were hard to break.
And the mission week was oer’
A great success you see
And back to campus the missioners they went
And inside the bus I say
Were funny seating arrangements
And those who thought
As it was in the beginning
So it is now,
Were told as they sat
Excuse me, but this seat is booked.
And back in campus listen
Important appointments they began
Calls and messages they sent
And Philip was soon learning,
He was not alone in the game
And soon brothers they discovered
They had won souls to Christ
And hearts to themselves.
Mmmmmmmmmh, it happens, souls for Christ, hearts for each other. Its good to serve the Lord with open eyes, for he can minister to ur heart as well as otherwise.
ReplyDeleteOpen the eyes of My heart Lord....I want to see ...